Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sex Conference

I'm in the southwest, Arizona to be exact, for the AASECT Conference. This is the annual conference for sexuality educators, counselors and therapists. I'm seeing a homegirl from high school I have not seen since graduation, that's over a decade!

Then I'm at the pool everyday that I'm at the hotel, get a manicure, pedicure and facial. I've earned it after these several months of working! Plus my dogs are barking!

Then I'm going to this event at the Heard Museum



I'll write more as things progress. I'm crossing my fingers this conference will be surprising and filled with experiences that I appreciate and can learn and grow from professionally. That was part of what I had wanted for this year when I did my ritual with my homegirls the last time I came to AZ in February. If you want up to the minute information on what I'm doing, go follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment