Thursday, August 6, 2009

Latino Sexuality Links

This is my last day of teaching, so I will have more time to spend finishing up those posts that I have waiting to be published!

In the meantime, here are some links that I'm loving:

Please go watch this video: trans 101: questions NOT to ask a trans person.

Brazil is sending back hazardous waste sent from the UK that was labeled as "recycled." Included in this bin of what should have been recyclable plastics: used syringes (needles) and condoms! For those of you who don't know, this breaks international law!

Check out my review of the book Fist of the Spider Woman. The editor, Amber Dawn, was featured as Sunday Night Common Sense on this blog not too long ago!

I have two new toy reviews up and you can read the first one here and the second one here.

Finally, here's the book trailer for the final text my students and I read this semester. It's Picture Me Rollin' by Black Artemis. It's now available as an e-book and was perfect for wrapping up our class as it speaks about love, feminisms, violence, sexuality, incarceration, women's work, sisterhood, mentorship, education, and self-awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment