Sunday, March 7, 2010

LatiNegr@s Project: Featured on Independent Sources

I had shared that I was interviewed for a television show where I discussed the LatiNegr@s Project. I posted a link to the television show: Independent Sources and now have access to the video and have posted it here. You will hear about the project for a few minutes and from other activists and scholars as this entire segment is dedicated to the topic of Afro-Latinos in the US and around the world.

I want to say thank you to everyone who was a part of the LatiNegr@s Project in any form and to the Associate Producer: Marlene Peralta and the cameraman Duane Ferguson who filmed me/us for this segment.

Afrolatinos from Marlene Peralta on Vimeo.



The LatiNegr@s Tumblr page is still going to accept submissions. It will still be available for people to visit, learn from, and build curriculum or produce knowledge as each person's pace/need/ability. This is a project that centers affirmation, recognition, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment