Thursday, September 24, 2009

Musing On Sexuality

Two very different articles I've written on sexuality have been published!

First, on Anti-Racist Parent I've written an article for parents of college aged students entitled: Back To School & Getting Schooled: The Sexual Health of Your College Student . If you or someone you know is a parent of a college aged person please share this with them!

My latest article for Amplify Your Voice In The Culture where I have a column called Media Justice, is up and is about the film Jennifer's Body. It's not so much a film review because I have yet to watch it, but rather what an amazing director can do with a less than exceptional screenwriter! If you are in NYC and want to check out the film together let me know! Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment